segunda-feira, julho 11, 2005

Roupa..a versão de Seinfeld

"Clothing to me, for the most part, is just a tremendous pain in the ass. If you think of the amount of time, mental effort, physical energy, that goes into your clothes... picking them, buying them, "does that go with that", "I don't think I can wear that", "I'm missing a button", "this is dirty", "I gotta get something new", "that's up my ass", "can't wear this"... I think we should all wear the same exact clothes. Because it seems to be what happens eventually, anyway. Anytime you see a movie or a TV show where there's people from the future, or another planet, they're all wearing the same outfit. I think the decision just gets made, "alright everyone, from now on, it's just gonna be the one-piece silver suit with the V-stripe and the boots. That's the outfit. We're gonna be visiting other planets, we wanna look like a team, here. The individuality thing is over."

Sem comentários: