sexta-feira, fevereiro 17, 2006

Dr Lecter


"Yes. Your wife. Laura. L'orange, which is the topnote of her skin, wouldn't you say?
Or do I grow too personal? But that is what I think of, when I think of her.
And how could I but think of her? I haven't had a bite all day. The kidney and the liver would be suitable for a dinner tonight. But the rest of the meat should hang for a week, in these cool conditions. Wouldn't you say? Nod once for yes.
If you tell me what I need to know, then it would be convenient for me to leave without my meal. And Mrs. Pazzi will remain unscathed. I'll out the questions to you, and we'll see: I saw at the theatre you had betrayed me. And, when the police didn't come, it was clear you had sold me out. Was it to Mason Verger? Blink one for yes."

Sem comentários: